Dark Souls II (And Dark Souls, too)

That video. Haha. The first time I saw it I laughed long and hard. When I have access to youtube, I'll have to show you a couple more.

I watched for a few minutes and almost the entire time I watched the guy just kept rolling into a wall. I'm talking maybe 3 minutes and he didn't even come close to leaving the room he was in. If movement is that hard they will never be able to beat a boss or even most of the easy enemies.

My guess is that this will be abandoned long before it is finished.

Edit: I left the video playing while I typed that and now they are stuck in an inventory menu.

The creator of the project has tried to make some tweaks to the project by implementing voting and similar things. Sadly though Twitch is still stuck on the Asylum.

The creator of the project has tried to make some tweaks to the project by implementing voting and similar things. Sadly though Twitch is still stuck on the Asylum.

I actually just saw them kill one of the weakest enemies while checking it out for a second after you posted this. That may not sound like much but they weren't even able to get past that type of enemy last time I looked. I still say that this will be dead before they beat an actual boss.

Yeah I saw them take out the 2 skeletons at the top of the stairs and they had a hair of health leftover after the fight. Then they were killed by an arrow in the arm.

I feel a little bad I never got into the DS series. It has such a rabid fan base. I probably would be more into it if I had played it 10 years ago before I had a family and responsibilities, but nowadays my attention span for games is so limited that stuff like this just doesn't grab me anymore. Of course I do have the original DS from Games with Gold, so I guess I can go back to that someday.

Yeah I saw them take out the 2 skeletons at the top of the stairs and they had a hair of health leftover after the fight. Then they were killed by an arrow in the arm.

I feel a little bad I never got into the DS series. It has such a rabid fan base. I probably would be more into it if I had played it 10 years ago before I had a family and responsibilities, but nowadays my attention span for games is so limited that stuff like this just doesn't grab me anymore. Of course I do have the original DS from Games with Gold, so I guess I can go back to that someday.

I got Dark Souls on PC for like $5 but I've never launched it. I grabbed Bloodborne for $20 during Gamefly's last sale and I think I'll just skip straight to that one. Supposedly it's a more approachable version of those games. Still, tough as hell but the different stat categories and game systems are supposed to be easier to understand. The fact that it was released in 2015 instead of 2011 probably won't hurt either.

Good news everyone! Twitch Plays Dark Souls is FINALLY out of the Asylum!

In case you care, here's how it went down

Well, it took 28 days but Twitch has made a lot of progress and apparently beat one of the hardest boss battles in the game. I know nothing about DS so I'm guessing that's what happened. To remind you all, they implemented a voting system for each move, essentially making the game turn based. Some may call it cheating, but it's not like DS is a cakewalk even with these changes. Here's how they did it with all the voting pauses removed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)