Digital Sports Tier

thecardkid01

Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
I'm hoping someone can answer the following:

Does anyone know why Comcast digital sports tier doesn't include channels that directv and dish network offer in their sports pack and multi-sports pack. The regional sports channels such as nesn, fox sports net, etc.

I think on demand digital cable is great, but it can be so much better with more on demand content and more regional sports channels. Why isn't comcasts own rsn's such as comcast sportsnet mid-atlantic, west, chicago included in the sports tier?

Thanks!

I asked a Comcast rep about that same thing about 2 years ago and was told "we'll look into it", obviously they were just blowing smoke. I think there would definitely be interest there. I asked them specifically about Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia, since that one's not available on satellite, plus where I live (York, PA) it's not available on our Comcast system, but yet we're in the blackout area for Philly teams, even on packages like Center Ice, etc through cable (In Demand).

I'd be happy just to get CSTV like many other Comcast markets have, and of course ESPNU... been emailing them since before last college football season with no sort of satisfactory response :mad:

Old School Advice?

QAM tuner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)