DIRECTV Announces New HD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Doesn't the SEC have thier own SEC network this year ?
why do they want espnu anyways, they have thier rights to CBS

All of the ESPN networks are part of the deal that the SEC inked with ESPN and CBS.

The SEC network is not one particular channel like the Big Ten network.
I know that several SEC games have been shown on ESPNU, moreso with basketball and baseball, but there were a few football games on there as well.

Basically, what we (SEC) had last year, is the same as it will be this year. Adding this channel in HD is a huge addition for SEC fans as part of that deal.

Yes with Big Ten Network, Regional weekend coverage on ABC, CBS (sec), and NBC for those who want to catch some ND,ESPN/ESPN 2 and Now ESPNU and in the fall fire up sports pack for aditional RSN college football...Whew!! what a fall college football season to look forward to :)

All of the ESPN networks are part of the deal that the SEC inked with ESPN and CBS.

The SEC network is not one particular channel like the Big Ten network.
I know that several SEC games have been shown on ESPNU, moreso with basketball and baseball, but there were a few football games on there as well.

Basically, what we (SEC) had last year, is the same as it will be this year. Adding this channel in HD is a huge addition for SEC fans as part of that deal.

I agree that it was huge deal for them to go HD.
A few Big Ten games have also been on espnu, when there was an overload of game a particular weekend.

The thing I remember most from the ESPNU games I've seen is the fact that they used like 3 camera's and most were above the top of the stands, use to look like a high school game.

I'm guessing with the HD, they have updated this practice. :eek:

Thanks I try that as it is not on here.Question is Hallmark movie part of theHD PK? We are getting the pk free for three months BUT no hallmark Movies for some reason

QUOTE=satjay;2205151]FYI for all you Hallmark fans out there, looks like you may need to do a reciever "refresh" to get that channel in.[/QUOTE]

awesome that ESPNU is in HD now :)

(been watching it for a couple years via the sports backhauls....so now D* folks can see it too) :)

Hmm, I reset mine, then went and added them to my favorites. All show up, and all work great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Parental (Channel) Blocks.

p121 power inserter question from newbie.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts