DirecTv CSR's are just dumb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your post above asks, "Instead of going off on me, why don't you read critically first?" Well I can see the generic CSR you are insulting asking the same thing of you. And no, I dont answer phones for a living.

Sure you don't. :rolleyes:

CSR's, like all of us, have their good days and bad days. I called a CSR unfortunately on a bad day and was labeled an "abusive" customer on my file. I was not yelling or cursing at all and neither was the CSR. She and I didn't see eye to eye about giving me a free movie because they over-charged my account by $5. I asked to speak to the supervisor and she threatened by saying she would shut my account down therefore, a supervisor will no longer be needed. We kept going back and forth, both civilized trying to make our points, with me telling her that I was hanging up. I hung up and called back and immediately asked for a supervisor. I didn't record the conversation but I told the supervisor I did and told him that I wanted him to go back and hear the conversation from their recording. I wanted to know why I was an "abusive" customer after being a customer for over 5 years and never missing or being late with a bill. Apparently, if you get labeled "abusive" Directv will not give you any "deals" in the future. The supervisor said he would look into it and we both hung up. I also emailed Directv and basically told them the same thing. One day later I get an email and phone call from Directv saying that I am a "valued" customer and sorry for the inconvience. I got my free movie.

While a fair percentage of frontline CSR's (Mainbank & Tier 1) are satellite techno-challenged, there are a few good ones here and there. Most of the knowledgeable CSR's are in Tier 2. Some CSR's are there just for the paycheck, and that's it. Some of them (myself included) are there cause we like to keep up with the technology. It's sad when people never seem to get a good CSR. Not all CSR's are "just dumb" by any means. You'd be surprised by how much us Tier 2 CSR's really know about issues (Local HD, HD RSN blackout rules, HR20, R15, etc. etc.) but aren't "allowed" to talk about. Some CSR's are dumber than a box of sawdust, then there are some that can school the average poster here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hr20 not recording

R15 update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)