DirecTV Sat-Go SatGo - No joke - I really have one of these - and you can too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Looking to sell my DirecTV Sat-Go.

Asking $200 plus $30 for Ground Shipping. Also keep in mind you'll need a new access card, which Directv will charge $20 for and mail to you. So you're looking at close to $250 to be up and running.

These sell for $500 new, and about $300 used on ebay.

A couple notes on my unit - there is a scratch in the middle of the screen, but it isn't real noticeable when watching TV. The fact that it is SD television is much more noticable ;). Also, this unit does not have a battery or car charger - though you can use an inverter to power off a car. I never looked too hard to find a replacement battery, the thing would only run for an hour off battery anyway.

It is perfect for camping, tailgating, anywhere you have electric, generator, or car power, you have Directv.

It is just added as an additional receiver (owned) to your account, $6/month. As an owned receiver, you can turn it on and off as you please to mitigate the $6 fee, for in winter for example.

This does SD only, and only sees one satellite at a time, primarily 101. If your locals are on 119, like mine, you can tune it to 101, then change to 119 and watch the locals - not simple - but it does work. For someone with locals on the 101 satellite (major markets) it would be awesome. Keep in mind you would still need to be in the spotbeam area for any locals.

Several pictures below - I was outdoors so there is some noticeable reflections on some of them.

I ask that you pay via paypal with the gift option to eliminate the 3% fee.

I am a reputable seller, I've sold many things here at Satelliteguys, as well as nearly 1,000 feedback on ebay:
eBay Feedback Profile for masterdeals

Please send me a PM or an email: jcrandall at tds dot net

IMG_0033.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpgIMG_0037.jpgIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0039.jpgIMG_0040.jpgIMG_0041.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0043.JPG

Easily can meet in Lansing, Flint, or Detroit areas. Detroit area a bit more difficult, but I get to the Tigers about once a week.

Will this work in a home environment on a SWM setup. When not using on the road, I'd like to connect it to my slingbox...

Mike, got you an answer in PM.

For anyone else, you can use on a SWM switch using the legacy ports, so as long as your setup is not an SWM LNB you can interface with your home setup when not using it away from home. It will work with slingbox as well, but might require leaving the TV on, as it is a tv/receiver all-in-one, not sure on that one if the receiver puts out video when the TV is turned off or not.

I was asked for pictures of the scratch. These are the best I could get, took a bit of effort to catch them on camera, got it in a dim light garage. Scratch is on the left center of the screen, a light surface scratch but about 6" long.

I can't see them when watching the TV unless I really look for them and move my head to some different angles.

IMG_0049.jpgIMG_0048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts