Directv won't install due to trees. Help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I live in a 119 sd local dma. We have always attempted up upgrade the cm to hd only equipment and install a swm3 if 119 had los issues. No sup override needed. But if it's a service call upgrade or movers and 119 is an issue.. assuming there is no Chinese or Hispanic issues then we direct the cm to contact directv about upgrading to hd if the choose. On a movers we call omg. But upgrade or service call it's on the cm to call dtv and we cancel for nlos.

As for the pictures posted I would call your house a nlos for 99.101.103 as well. Too close to provide reliable service. So my professional opinion is no dtv for you.. sorry lol. Granted sat ar is a complimentary tool to the inclinometer. Not a replacement. . So it's a respectable maybe.. but I'm leaning towards no..

I live in a 119 sd local dma. We have always attempted up upgrade the cm to hd only equipment and install a swm3 if 119 had los issues. No sup override needed. But if it's a service call upgrade or movers and 119 is an issue.. assuming there is no Chinese or Hispanic issues then we direct the cm to contact directv about upgrading to hd if the choose. On a movers we call omg. But upgrade or service call it's on the cm to call dtv and we cancel for nlos.

As for the pictures posted I would call your house a nlos for 99.101.103 as well. Too close to provide reliable service. So my professional opinion is no dtv for you.. sorry lol. Granted sat ar is a complimentary tool to the inclinometer. Not a replacement. . So it's a respectable maybe.. but I'm leaning towards no..

On the SATAR comment, I can't trust it. I've got the Tab3, and it refuses to calibrate the compass.

I use it on my note3 for work. You need to wave the fone in figure 8s. But still this is why I still use my incy

On my work note, it just doesn't, no matter how much I wave the phone. It worked really well on my old droid, and it worked decently on my note2... I just can't get it to play right on newer samsung products.

So they gave a second opinion and said no. I got Time Warner Cable and my wife and I HATE it! I am getting permission from Housing Maintenance to have the dish put more up front of the house but 119 is still iffy. What's the chance that they will install a 3 lnb telling them how in the know I am about the channels on the 119 bird and don't need and could not give a crap about the SD versions of my locals or foreign channels on it?

So they gave a second opinion and said no. I got Time Warner Cable and my wife and I HATE it! I am getting permission from Housing Maintenance to have the dish put more up front of the house but 119 is still iffy. What's the chance that they will install a 3 lnb telling them how in the know I am about the channels on the 119 bird and don't need and could not give a crap about the SD versions of my locals or foreign channels on it?
They should do that for you if you ask.

If not, I would look for an independant installer, or do it yourself.
Then just call D* tell them you have solid signal and a picture and want to get it going.

Does the tree line get a little lower if you moved left of where you took the first picture (file size 239.7 kb)? Also, have you tried the app to see what it says from a roof top such as that building that is shown in that first picture? It may be able to be mounted on the eve and may go above the tree line.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)