dish 250 vs 200

dwcleck

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2008
I need an easy to compare list of the current dish 250 vs 200 in order to see what channels are different as of today. Can anyone help? The dish website allows no side by side comparison.

Thanks

What's in Top 250 only:

beIN Sport
Biography
Bloomberg Television
Boomerang
Chiller
cloo
Cooking Channel
Destination America
DIY
Encore (west feed)
Encore Action
Encore Drama
Encore Family
Encore Love
Encore Suspense
Encore Westerns
EPIX DRIVE-IN
Fox Movie Channel
Fox Soccer Channel
FUEL TV
gmc
Great American Country (GAC)
H2
Hallmark Movie Channel
Military Channel
MoviePlex
mun2
Nat Geo WILD
NBC Sports Network
Nicktoons Network
Outdoor Channel
Rural TV
Sportsman Channel
Tennis Channel
The Blaze
The Movie Channel (west feed)
Veria
VH1 Classic

What's in top 200 only:

Animal Planet
BBC America
BET
Bravo
CBS Sports Network
Current TV
Disney XD
Fox Business Network
G4
Galavisión
Golf Channel
GSN
Hallmark Channel
Investigation Discovery
Lifetime Movie Network
MLB Network
msnbc
National Geographic Channel
NBA TV
NFL Network
NHL Network
Nick Jr.
nuvoTV
Ovation
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
Oxygen
RFD-TV
Science
SOAPnet
SPEED
Style
Sundance Channel
TeenNick
TeleFutura (East)
FTRAW TeleFutura (West)
The Hub
truTV
Turner Classic Movies
Univision (East)
Univision (West)
Univision Deportes Network
WGN America

FYI the Dish site does allow a comparison. Entertainment, then start, then in the top right corner pick compare for the packages you want, the top right of the screen pick compare. If you are signed in as a subscriber it takes more steps, or delete the cookies.

Thank you, ckhalil18. I'm still hoping for, and asking for in another thread, a chart with channel names down the left, and columns with Welcome, Dish America, 120, 200, 250 and AEPhttp://www.satelliteguys.us/members/164751-ckhalil18- and maybe Latino also. At least 120 - AEP. Just a simple checkmark in each column makes it easy to compare. I gather that is not the intent, though.

And thank you again for doing much of the work for me. Cooking, H2 and the Military Channel keep us in AT250. We watch, but could easily do without, some other AT250 and above only channels.

Thank you, ckhalil18. I'm still hoping for, and asking for in another thread, a chart with channel names down the left, and columns with Welcome, Dish America, 120, 200, 250 and AEP- and maybe Latino also. At least 120 - AEP. Just a simple checkmark in each column makes it easy to compare. I gather that is not the intent, though.

You can do this at http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/?WT.svl=left-nav but it will only allow you to compare four packages at a time.

compare.jpg

Thank you, ckhalil18. I'm still hoping for, and asking for in another thread, a chart with channel names down the left, and columns with Welcome, Dish America, 120, 200, 250 and AEP- and maybe Latino also. At least 120 - AEP. Just a simple checkmark in each column makes it easy to compare. I gather that is not the intent, though.

And thank you again for doing much of the work for me. Cooking, H2 and the Military Channel keep us in AT250. We watch, but could easily do without, some other AT250 and above only channels.
Well, AEP is just the top 250 pakcage plus the 4 premiums (HBO,SHO, MAX, and Starz). The latino packs are a bit harder to compare but here's the list for anyone that's interested: http://www.mydish.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf?WT.svl=guide-area

That being said the Latino packs may not work out for everyone. The best thing is to make your own list of channels that you absolutely need and figure what package works for you. Not just for Dish but with any TV provider as well.

Velocity (CH 364) available in AT120+?

Dish PRO LNBF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)