DISH Announces 2014 CES Press Event

Okay, I've read every page of the thread and I'm still unsure of what the Playstation app does. Can someone fill me in? As a PS3/PS4 owner, I'm curious.

Virtual Joey, with the app, adds "virtual Joey" to your tv without a reciever

Go to a giant event like CES and hide behind closed doors? What exactly does that accomplish?

You have a place to meet your most important customers without having to go to eacj of them.

It is easy to overlook that this is a trade show for business.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So if I just have a ps3 hooked up to a tv...nothing else...no cables and I'm not able to watch TV since there are no cables hooked up...would I still be able to use the virtual joey and have full access???

So if I just have a ps3 hooked up to a tv...nothing else...no cables and I'm not able to watch TV since there are no cables hooked up...would I still be able to use the virtual joey and have full access???
Yes, as long as you have a Hopper in the house connected to the internet.

As long as the Hopper and the PS3 are both connected via ethernet (or wifi) it should work.

If you are a Plan A customer with the protection plan you can get all the equipment and the installation for free. If you are not a Plan A it will still be greatly discounted. Regardless of what kind of customer you are you will have to pay the same monthly fees as we all do though.

How can you tell if you are a Plan A customer ?
kev

kev

Past discussions with even retailers has been that no one really exactly knows. Things that have been suggested is length with Dish, auto billing, payment history and such

kev

The only way you can find out is by having a Dish rep or retailer look up your account. I'm able to look up customer accounts with just the last name and account number but I will not do that on here for protection purposes. Someone from DIRT would be able to help you though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)