Dish good enough for RTN?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sweet...can I ask what stations?

Sure.... K07XL and K26GS two websites are XL7TV.COM and K26TV.COM or just visit my corporate website at REYNOLDSMEDIAINC.COM

Much appreciated from everyone with the dish advice. I'm going to inquire about the primestar dish i know about but just in case I think i'm gonna get the 120 cm Geosat Pro since I need to get 2 of them anyways and the freight shouldn't be too much of a problem. Thanks guys for the helpful advise.

kinda off topic, we use to have a OTA low powered station that was a MTV2 affiliate and when it would pour we'd see the "acquiring signal" from a really old Dish receiver screen (the old green background)....now that station is Equity owned WUMN 13 Univision :)

Yes I've had that problem too with some of my cband affiliates, mine will flash "poor quality signal", It's the brand of reciever, the Scientific Atlantica's will flash that message and make the screen either go black or green... then come back but the Motorolas are alot better and will just do a small glitch with the video, without displaying that annoying signal. But the only time that happens it's sun spots that affect the signal for me.

Sure.... K07XL and K26GS two websites are XL7TV.COM and K26TV.COM or just visit my corporate website at REYNOLDSMEDIAINC.COM
VERY cool. I watched the court show online and would probably get a kick out of seeing someone you know on there :)
Much appreciated from everyone with the dish advice. I'm going to inquire about the primestar dish i know about but just in case I think i'm gonna get the 120 cm Geosat Pro since I need to get 2 of them anyways and the freight shouldn't be too much of a problem. Thanks guys for the helpful advise.

You might want to talk with Brian of satelliteav about the Geosat dishes. He would have more info on them and can give you a pretty accurate shipping cost :)

don't forget LNBs:

If you are going to call Brian at SatelliteAV, then also ask him about recommended LNBs.

A few years ago, the Invacom brand was as good as, or better than, anything on the consumer market.
That may have changed as more competition, and cheaper components have come on line.
He'll give you a fair and honest answer on the hardware available.

And the members should post their opinions, too! - :up
I just did. - :D

VERY cool. I watched the court show online and would probably get a kick out of seeing someone you know on there :)

It is a very popular local show we produce... if not more popular sometimes than the news. Occasionally after a person has been convicted and we've filmed them... they will call us up and want a copy of the tape.
icon10.gif

thanks again for everyone help!!! I'm gonna get the ball rollin tomorrow morning with the dishes and lnbs...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Twinhan 1020a will not lock signal

SG2100 MOTOR+QPH031 QUAD LNB Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)