DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I did change it to 21 in one of the pics but it didnt change anything... should have I changed it to 1 instead of 21?
Today, everything is fine. Today is sunny...yesterday cloudy, but it has always worked on cloudy days. I do not remember exactly what my signal strength was but changing Satellites I am getting 52-69 depending on which one I pick. So we did have some really high winds I think Tuesday or Wednesday of last week, but everything worked through Friday evening... clouds, rain and everything. I wonder if I may have some water issues as opposed to a pointing issue...or a little of both.
As a data point, I had the same exact issue and I do not think it is a coincidence.

Finally restored TV service today.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Can you use a GT Media V8 finder to align a Dish network dish?
I’ve used one for I believe aiming at 61.5W once with a single output LNB.
If you try to use a DISH DPP LNB or hybrid LNB, I doubt it will work. The V8 Finder is not compatible with the LNB frequency or something else (if memory serves me correctly).

So, yes the V8 Finder is capable of seeing the signals in general. No, not with a Dish LNB. You’d need to use a generic single or dual output LNB at a frequency of 11250(?) for one satellite location at once (used on 18 inch directv dishes as well as the old dish network dishes for 119 or 110).

Chat showing up now on dish and mydish.com. Showing chat agents unavailable, but I’m pretty sure that’s a new addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk