DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I mentioned last week i’d had login attempts on some accounts that had to be a coincidence. Since then I’ve had login attempts at Apple and just today, ATT. That one triggered a lock and password reset email for too many attempted logins. Surely this is coincidental, right?

I’ve had to reset my password on 4 accounts since this started. I don’t ever recall having so many resets. I’m still thinking this is pure coincidence but I’m going hmmmmm.

Anyone else? I think someone mentioned one but would be interesting if others now have too.

Sign of progress for sure, but mydish.com remains down. And until that's restored HBO MAX will remain unavailable. How long has it been? Two weeks?
Nope not myDish, all that stuff is handeled by the idenity.dish.com servers. :) I hope those are back next.

Dish has payments up in a strange way. I will wait until a more regular system is restored
Screenshot 2023-03-07 142652.jpg

FYI: Dish now has a payment portal. Just go to mydish.com and click "make a payment".
Is this for everyone? How about us that are on autopay? The reason I ask is that my monthly payment is usually charged to my credit card on the 6th of each month . . . yesterday . . . and it wasn't, of course. Now, I didn't expect that it would be.

Last edited:
FAQs updated. Says all customers will receive a paper bill in March that will have your 16 digit account number. Sounds to me like they are planning for autopay to be down for a while and everyone will probably need to pay online manually or paper check in mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAQs updated. Says all customers will receive a paper bill in March that will have your 16 digit account number. Sounds to me like they are planning for autopay to be down for a while and everyone will probably need to pay online manually or paper check in mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder how that will work for those of us that have our auto payment handled by Paypal. My payment has already been been taken and presumably now sits in the Dish Paypal account awaiting transfer to a Dish bank account.

I figured anything to do with payments will be the hardest for them to secure. I would think auto pay would be down for a while. I have never been involved with any company that I paid for monthly that was hacked. As I said earlier, I will be waiting to see what happens.

I figured anything to do with payments will be the hardest for them to secure. I would think auto pay would be down for a while. I have never been involved with any company that I paid for monthly that was hacked. As I said earlier, I will be waiting to see what happens.
My auto-pay for Project Genesis was just processed on the 6th. It was to have been processed on the 27th.