DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

We are all here to express our experiences and feelings in hopefully a constructive and learning way. It was never meant to harbor any hatred towards anyone or anything including company. We all become frustrated in my later years I learned anger and hatred did me no good. Compassion and understanding have always given me the best outcome. Writing has always been a very big week point for me and getting my full meaning across.

Nobody lost access to HBO just to the HBOMax app. You got the HBOMax app access because you subbed to HBO on Dish. While it is a perk to have this access it is not something you paid for, you paid for HBO and you have that even today.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but having access to HBOMax *IS* something the customer pays for. Whether they use it or not, or even know they are supposed to have it or not. It's an included feature of subscribing to HBO.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but having access to HBOMax *IS* something the customer pays for. Whether they use it or not, or even know they are supposed to have it or not. It's an included feature of subscribing to HBO.
Having access to it also allows you to receive the shows/movies ( Last of Us finale this Sunday for example) in 4K, watching in on a Channel, you get the lower quality version.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Update: I now have a pending transaction to Dish on my credit card, as of the 9th. So it appears that Dish autopay is operational ???
Thanks for pointing this out - I logged in this morning and checked and I have a pending transaction for Dish Network as well. A couple of days later than normal, but it did show up.

Today I was able to get a few receivers activated from last week. What I figured out is that every single receiver I've submitted to management for a hit or activation just never got entered in. Each account that had a receiver replaced was still showing the old receivers. But was able to fix everyone's activation issues today after a lot of waiting on the phone.
That's a good deal. There's a Google sheet that Dish had people using to submit all that info. I assume they've moved past that now

...I am not going to allow them to save money by not printing bills as they would actually save and spend less money and profit higher with the cost of printing and mailing the bills...
I trust you realize that the costs of printing and mailing paper bills are merely part of the "cost of business" that is passed on to all of us...? You can still pay manually on-line on the date you choose. Unless your real motive is to support the USPS then I suggest you switch to electronic payment like most of the rest of us do for most bill paying. The "savings" the company realize won't appear as price reductions but they might reduce or delay a bit the next price hike. The only things I pay by paper anymore are those that can't be paid on line, like my local taxes (those dolts are stuck in the 20th century!), or a few local service providers who charge a premium to those who use plastic...which I actually favor...

I only write checks for my taxes and church tithes and missions. I have auto pay set up using my Chase Visa for my Spectrum internet, electric, Dish, and health insurance bills. I also use my Chase Visa for groceries and dining out. My Chase visa auto debits the full balance monthly from my checking. I earn 1% cash back on all of my Chase purchases and 5% cash back on Select categories. I don’t use cash anymore. When credit card companies solicit me I ask them how much will you pay me to use your credit card. I have never paid interest on any credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So DishAnywhere functions on my Android tablet but not my PC. I guess that is still lingering issues with Dish. Trying not to whine, but any ETA on the DA for PC's ?

I get it in email. The bill comes through on the 24th of each month, and then autopay is on the 7th. The last email for my bill I received was on Jan. 24th, and autopay went through on Feb. 7. Never received my Feb. 24th email bill and my autopay was not processed on Mar 7th.

Update: I now have a pending transaction to Dish on my credit card, as of the 9th. So it appears that Dish autopay is operational ???

I just went through my last 12 months of Dish bills. I always get them processed on the 28th of each month. And the autopay dates are always 15 days after the 28th. So the autopay date is different for every month.

ie. Bills I receive on December 28 and January 28, the autopay dates are January 12 and February 12 because there are 31 days in December and January.

Bills I receive on April 28 and June 28, the autopay dates are May 13 and July 13 because there are 30 days in April and June.

But February has only 28 days this year, so my autopay date should be March 15.

I was about to say for you guys who have your bill processed on February 24th, the autopay date should be March 11 (today). But you said you're seeing the pending on the 9th. That's good.

I was only noting that HBO was not lost to Dish customers, so to them they lost nothing. I would say that most Dish customers are probably unaware that the HBOMax app was even available to them because they don't use streaming devices. It's that simple.
Very much disagree. I doubt many would pay $15 mo for the 5 or 6 HBO linear channels alone. I know I do not. While I understand why the authentication servers are not top priority right now the fact is those of us who pay for these services are not getting what we are paying for.

Reactions: TheLip