DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

For the 1st time since the attack, I'm getting calls from customers who's DISH service has been shut off. 3 so far today. This development seems to be in conflict with the statement that no late fees or disconnects would result from non-payments during this time.
I have said this before I truly believe that Dish meant what they said but I bet the "machine" is working as it was designed to issue bills late fees and disconnect. I bet Dish is extremely frustrated with all of this. Just imagine being on the board and having to explain this!

I am so grateful after days of searching for a way to pay then find my account number I was able to pay and still hopping it gets credited to my account correctly. I am fully disabled TV is so extremely important to me.

I have said this before I truly believe that Dish meant what they said but I bet the "machine" is working as it was designed to issue bills late fees and disconnect. I bet Dish is extremely frustrated with all of this. Just imagine being on the board and having to explain this!

I am so grateful after days of searching for a way to pay then find my account number I was able to pay and still hopping it gets credited to my account correctly. I am fully disabled TV is so extremely important to me.
I can't even find my account number since I don't have a bill. All email correspondence only have the last 4 digits.

Reactions: charlesrshell
then you need tech support not billing. Did you try unplugging for at least 15 seconds.

That 5 min hold time is now up to 20 minutes
I tried tech support first. Same message. I can't get through to anyone. I just found my account number on an old check. I'm gonna see if sending them more money that I don't even owe them will get my channels back.

I need my channels back! I already paid my bill a week ago and today all my channels vanished.
If you are completely sure your bill is payed for, you can try getting in contact with tech support and asking for an authorization signal instead (also known as Hit). I just attempted the normal 800 number (1 800 333 3474) and the call connected to the main menu fine, tech support is option 3. Didn’t go any further as I don’t need to talk to them at this moment.

I tried tech support first. Same message. I can't get through to anyone. I just found my account number on an old check. I'm gonna see if sending them more money that I don't even owe them will get my channels back.
Just talked to billing the entire system is down and does not confirm payments. Call tech support for a "hit" authorization. just keep trying. If you can afford it then certainly send in a payment making a screen shot of the payment code. Physical billing will be sent out this month

Reactions: charlesrshell
If they turned mine off, I'm not even sure I would bother trying to get it turned back on.
Same. I’m probably going to cancel when they’re able to process cancellations. This is about the 3rd or 4th strike. The whole Disney/ESPN debacle, the fact that I haven’t had an ABC affiliate because of a carriage dispute since November, and now that I haven’t been able to use HBO Max for nearly 3 weeks. It just seems like it’s always something lately. I just want to be able to watch something without the headache.

Reactions: satman dave
If you are completely sure your bill is payed for, you can try getting in contact with tech support and asking for an authorization signal instead (also known as Hit). I just attempted the normal 800 number (1 800 333 3474) and the call connected to the main menu fine, tech support is option 3. Didn’t go any further as I don’t need to talk to them at this moment.
Tech here, we can't send hits. Only CS can for some silly reason.