DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

It just cut me off mid show and said I wasn't authorized and its a subscription channel so your suggestion is the best one I've seen
Go to the my dish app on the Hopper and it will pop up about payments online wait for it to disappear then you see order PPV press select next screen select "call out" see if it calls out or says "not needed"

Just lost all my channels and there is over an hour wait time... Do we know what the issue is and if I finally get a hold of someone will they be able to help ???
There must be an issue because I was with a trainee at a house that we just got everything up and running and we were watching TV and all of a sudden the channels were gone

In cases where you paid I think two things are catching up with people. Billing is not seen by the other system that periodically sends the authorizations to your receiver. If it doesn't receive it in a timely matter it deauthorizes your programing. Billing told me yesterday they could not see if I paid or not. This is my ASSUMPTION and NOT at all from Dish. But back in the day receivers were not connected to the internet. They were required to phone call out every so often to update billing and programming. Eventually it would lose its authorization.
So this topic came up in this meeting today and unfortunately, people are being turned off when they should not have been. When Dish Network said they were not gonna shut people off that was sincere, but somehow in this process of turning things back on, that got turned back on more or less, by mistake, why it did not get turned back off again, I don’t know. It might not be possible to just turn it off.

The best thing to do is to go to the website scroll down to the bottom, where I believe it says customer service click on that and then there should be a link there if you need to make a payment. If you know that you’ve made a payment, unfortunately, you’re going to be stuck on the phone.

So ATT call blocking said Dish CSR calling me was " Fraud Risk" And sent it to voicemail. Calling Dish CSR back after them saying the tech cancelled due to snow (there is no snow) I must wait 24 hrs to reschedule my tech appointment! There is one BIG thing I hate more than anything and that's a Lier! I will call back later....

I wonder about that. Dish has my money (according to the bank). Does that mean that Dish's billing software is up and running?
If Dish uses a third-party to handle autopays, such as Paypal or others, then your money could be in an account that dish has access to, but is not directly connected to the compromised systems.