DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

HBO Max must not trust DISH yet either. My friend is still complaining that he can't sign in with DISH as his provider and he has HBO through DISH.

I had no issue with HBO Max, I just cleared my data and cache in the Firestick app and signed through my provider Dish, no problem.
Still having problems with The Weather Channel ROKU App............

Reactions: charlesrshell
Got an envelope in the mail today from DISH. Figured it was probably a notification about the breach.

Nope, it was my April bill. I've been on paperless billing for as long as I can remember. Not a word about the hack, but they did include a nice life insurance solicitation.

Got an envelope in the mail today from DISH. Figured it was probably a notification about the breach.

Nope, it was my April bill. I've been on paperless billing for as long as I can remember. Not a word about the hack, but they did include a nice life insurance solicitation.
Got the same thing

Everyone is getting them so that way they have their account number.

I am able to log in the HBOMax app just fine using my Dish credential on my Apple TV...
I helped him today and we tired again to sign in using his DISH sign in and it says: The system is currently unavailable . Please try again later. I am going to get him to delete the app and re-add it and see if that helps.

I helped him today and we tired again to sign in using his DISH sign in and it says: The system is currently unavailable . Please try again later. I am going to get him to delete the app and readd it and see if that helps.
Ok, I have deleted the app and re-installed it. I signed in using DISH credentials and the screen goes to email address and create an account. It simply won't work. I give up.

I was just able to change my locals using the MyDish app on my Android phone. Happy camper! ;)
Ok, just one very minor issue so far. In the past, whenever I changed our locals using the app, I received an email verifying the change within a minute or two, and that has not happened yet. I say it's very minor because obviously I know the change happened correctly just by looking at the EPG on my TV screen.

I heard a rumor (ie not confirmed) that some channels won't let Dish connect to their systems until Dish can verify with them their connection is safe.
Wonder if Paramount/MTV is one of the holdouts? Can someone give MTV a try?

I still cannot log into the app on any of my I-Devices even after deleting and reinstalling the apps. Says “channel is not part of my package” yet I have the Everything pack.