Dish is getting FXX

The DISH site does show it on 120. Can't give a link because the site for this does not work that way. Here's how to get to what I am seeing.

As a non subscriber go to to the main site, pick packages. Then compare 120 and 120+

?Next pick compare channels. Scroll down just after the Movie Channel Xtra West is listed FXX for both packages. I'm not saying it's right or wrong....

Last edited:
Once again, I have JUST 120 and HAVE FXX. So as far as I'm concerned, 120+ only is wrong...as of now, for me.

Last edited:
Why does this channel matter? I looked thru the guide and there isn't a damn thing on it for the next several days, just a bunch of junk stuff.

Why does this channel matter? I looked thru the guide and there isn't a damn thing on it for the next several days, just a bunch of junk stuff.
To each their own. I'm certain one or more of your must haves would not mean a thing to me.

The DISH site does show it on 120. Can't give a link because the site for this does not work that way. Here's how to get to what I am seeing.

As a non subscriber go to to the main site, pick packages. Then compare 120 and 120+

?Next pick compare channels. Scroll down just after the Movie Channel Xtra West is listed FXX for both packages. I'm not saying it's right or wrong....

I just did this... and FXX is only showing on AT120+, not AT120... so not really sure what to think? I did exactly what you said here....

I just did this... and FXX is only showing on AT120+, not AT120... so not really sure what to think? I did exactly what you said here....
Regardless, watching Bad Teacher as I type. And yes, and again I'm 120 ONLY. Have you checked YOUR My Channels/HD guide?

You may have been seeing just FX, not FXX? not there when i go to see it.

? FXX.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts