Dish Latino Basico possible to add HD?

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
I would like to lower my bill but would like to sub to Galavision. I currently sub to the 120 package. I was looking at the Dish Latino Basico. I really want to have HD, the main reason that I want HD is for my local channels. Any suggestions on where to go and what move to make? Does that package include the channels in HD? If not can I add a package?

I just found another possibility "Welcome Pack" with the Dish Latino Bonus Pack. Just a thought not sure if its possible.

Last edited:
I would like to lower my bill but would like to sub to Galavision. I currently sub to the 120 package. I was looking at the Dish Latino Basico. I really want to have HD, the main reason that I want HD is for my local channels. Any suggestions on where to go and what move to make? Does that package include the channels in HD? If not can I add a package?

I just found another possibility "Welcome Pack" with the Dish Latino Bonus Pack. Just a thought not sure if its possible.

Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/mo.) and Dish Latino Max ($57.99/mo.) are eligible for HD for Life. Galavision SD is in Dish Latino Basico at minimum, and Galavision HD is in Dish Latino Dos at minimum. Here is a Dish Latino channel line up card: http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf
Please note that Dish Latino HD channels are in the 5000 range for the most part except with locals and RSNs (which thankfully get mapdowns).

I hope that helps.

In addition, Galavision SD and HD is in America's Top 200 ($59.99/mo.) in the America's Top packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts