Dish.. Lets watch some TV.

Oh, I forgot to say, the Comcast guy was at my house yesterday hooking up my internet (I switched from DSL to Cable because I need a much higher upstream for work). He saw my Dish and the first thing he said was "How many HD Channels do they have? I keep seeing that commercial on TV, where the CEO is talking."

I showed him my guide in All HD. He was amazed. While Comcast here has great Internet (16/4) is what I got. They have left the analog tier on for the older people, so they are not all digital on the TV front. Outside of the locals, they only have about 10 HD channels here.

Every time I watch that commercial the lip synch is out. So Charlie's lips are moving and the sound is coming out about 2 seconds later. It's like watching a dubbed Japanese movie. It isn't a good advertisement for someone to "watch tv" if the sound isn't on the same track as the video.

It sure is not out of sync on my dish, my locals or network. There are settings in yor equipment to fix it. Maybe we are only watching HD and not SD for it, too.

Great commercial. All of a sudden the bull is gone. I'm waiting for Direct's response. I still see their old ones. I am glad Dish has dumped that Spaceman Free HD one. That sucked.

If Charlie were planning a sell out, he should be pumping up the stock price so as to reap the greatest rewards at the conclusion of the deal, the current track does not appear to optimize that outcome.

If Charlie were planning a sell out, he should be pumping up the stock price so as to reap the greatest rewards at the conclusion of the deal, the current track does not appear to optimize that outcome.

don't listen to bob, he has absolutely no clue what he talks about...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)