Dish Network CEO says label as America’s worst company to work for is “ridiculous”

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Actually, the problem is quite the opposite. The individual is everything, and screw everybody else. The popular new expression "Rugged individualism" is just a pretty term for selfishness, greed, ego, and inconsiderate behavior.
The problem exacerbates when corporations have been given individual rights.

bucketfoot

Sep 12, 2012
Colorado
I just read through this whole thread and as a former employee of 20+ years, I have to throw my two cents in. To start, Joe Clayton is simply being the spin doctor that he was hired to be.

The survey is 100% accurate and he and every member of the Dish senior management staff know and even encourage it. Dish, and Echo for that matter, is management by intimidation at it's best... or is that worst.

Now is Dish the worst company to work for in America, heck if I know. But they most definitely are up there in the running.

I am still in very regular contact with many people there and continue to here the same stories over and over. We always laughed at the form that HR made us sign that had a statement that "our employees are our most valuable asset" followed by the statement that "employees may be terminated at anytime" :)

Fortunately I am one of many who have migrated to the competition. Saying there is a night & day difference would be a massive understatement!

yeah bet they wont survey the sub contractors? when they hold pay accountable for bogus csat scores...went to a service call...1 for dish placement, the rest 10's ..FAILED survey!! pay lowered 1 level!!!!!!!!
forced to paint van white..$1000
required to wear dish uniform
forced to pay $3000 per year now for workman comp...i cant use..no employee's

but other than that...yes worst company...even the block buster empoyee's have said that on installs, and in house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)