Dish network subscriber here looking for deal on internet sirius possible??

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Hey i have dishnetwork at home and i enjoy sirius very much but at work i find my self wanting to hear some music. I know sirius charges like $7 a month for internet radio if you subscribe to their sevice or $13 a month for non subscribers. I find $7 a month is a bit steep if you already pay for their service and $13 a month is high for just internet radio. If anyone knows if i could maybe get sirius cheaper cause i have dish that would be cool. I would just bring mp3 cd's from home but then i wouldnt have the amount of choices cause im not hauling around a ton of cd's. Thanks for any info :up

I know sirius charges like $7 a month for internet radio if you subscribe to their sevice or $13 a month for non subscribers.

I pay $13/mo for the first radio on my account and $7 for each additional. You should not pay anything extra just to have internet access as it is included. You can add-on the premium bitrate feature for $2; this upgrades the bitrate to 129k.

Yep, no charge to listen to it on the Internet if you subscribe, unless you want CD quality like Charper said.

Sirius Rich is the one to talk to about getting a radio. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)