Dish Network Tech Chat Monday

Dishnetwork have MEAGER sound dropping problem in the most HD/channels , They know it ,Customers complains is all over the web and also in this web site & phone tech serivce…They knew it for almost few months and they cant do sh*t about it… First they have to fix this damn problem we having , before they show of they new stuffs!!! we paying around $100 a month for lousy service!. F the new stuffs if thire sh*t dont WORK!!!

Last edited:
Dishnetwork have MEAGER sound dropping problem in the most HD/channels , They know it ,Customers complains is all over the web and also in this web site & phone tech serivce…They knew it for almost the few months and they cant do sh*t about it… First they have to fix this damn problem we having , before they show of they new stuffs!!! we paying around $100 a month for lousy service!. F the new stuffs if thire sh*t dont WORK!!!
Dude, maybe you should have hit the books a little harder in school. If you complained to Dish, in the same irrational, uneducated manner as you did here; I wouldn't give you a second thought either!

Cmon dude u got my point...dont be an XXXXXXXX
Is over due! After 3 months waiting, Cant be a MR.NICE guy anymore! U paying every month for this B.S!!

Last edited:
Well, more than likely, I do pay a lot, probably more than you. You won't get a response from Dish if you can;t be rational with them. Have you tried emailing them? Or just complain here and telepathically they'll receive your message? That address is: quality@echostar.com. Good luck.

What u mean did i emailing them?/?? or dont matter u pay more then me or NOT!! dont act like bone head!
Is over 3 months now! ….as I said is like thousand complains here and there in web or on phone/tech customer service including mine every where in dish world & also is all over this site too if u search for the issue, is for long while now! U know what I talking about, don’t be like that! U making me more mad. Anyway don’t worry about it!!
If u dont know about this OLD issue till now or any issues… Then don’t respond to it please.

Last edited:
Dishnetwork have MEAGER sound dropping problem in the most HD/channels , They know it ,Customers complains is all over the web and also in this web site & phone tech serivce…They knew it for almost few months and they cant do sh*t about it… First they have to fix this damn problem we having , before they show of they new stuffs!!! we paying around $100 a month for lousy service!. F the new stuffs if thire sh*t dont WORK!!!

I am not having such problems and I am quite sure many others aren't experiencing it. If you having such problems and can't get the problem troubleshot with with tech support, email the ceo@echostar.com; that usually will get you some kind of response and satisfaction.

What u mean did i emailing them?/?? or dont matter u pay more then me or NOT!! dont act like bone head!
Is over 3 months now! ….as I said is like thousand complains here and there in web or on phone/tech customer service including mine every where in dish world & also is all over this site too if u search for the issue, is for long while now! U know what I talking about, don’t be like that! U making me more mad. Anyway don’t worry about it!!
If u dont know about this OLD issue till now or any issues… Then don’t respond to it please.
Please do us all a favor and just shut up already! If you would at least try to use some punctuation and proper grammar, then maybe, it wouldn't be so difficult to understand you! From what I'm able to decipher, you never mentioned emailing Dish, you assume everyone else has, so that must be good enough! If you lost your electric service, would you just assume that someone else has already called it in? Or would you put down the pipe and pop your teeth back in and call it in yourself? When I was having sound quality issues, I emailed quality@echostar.com and expressed my problem. Within 24 hours, I received a response asking for further details. 24 hours later, I received another email saying that they were going to monitor those channels. Within 1 week, the problem was resolved! And I made sure that I thanked them. No doubt, $100/month is a lot of money, but it's a drop-in-the-bucket compared to what I spend. Now, in closing, take the above said appropriate action or shut the hell up about it!

man this JW DONT SHUT THE HELL UP... WHATVER DUDE...HAHAHAHAH, HATE PEOPLE LIKE U, THEY DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT THIS ISSUE FROM beginning AND STILL BLAH BLAH BALH...WHATVER MAN EAT UR HEART OUT HA

p.s

Thanks Islandguy43

Have an english version of this rant? No sound problems here!

Here is the email I got from them when I reported the issue on 10/2. It has been going on for a while now and there are other threads about it. It seems to be related to certain locals.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your information! We are aware of the issue. Our Software Team for the 622/722 receivers is currently looking into it. To investigate this issue, our Software Engineering team is currently dissecting one of the boxes that we have retrieved from a customer. We are also in the process of retrieving another box for that same team. Hopefully, they will find a resolution soon. The fix will most likely come in the form of a software download. We will keep looking into the issue and trying to get it resolved. It will be a matter of getting the problem identified and then corrected. Unfortunately, sometimes these things take awhile and then other times it is a matter of a few minutes.

We appreciate the time DISH Network customers take to email their audio/video quality concerns. Thank you for your patience, information, and for being a valued customer.

EchoStar Technologies LLC
Quality Assurance Department

Thanks Huff Daddy :)
U know what I’m talking about, and that email issue on 10/2! is all just all wating & B.S nothing as reslut ..Thanks for copy it in here for some bone headed we have here so they understant emails dont mean sh*t & we all tried alots things…right on dude
Thanks

Thanks Huff Daddy :)
U know what I’m talking about, and that email issue on 10/2! is all just all wating & B.S nothing as reslut ..Thanks for copy it in here for some bone headed we have here so they understant emails dont mean sh*t & we all tried alots things…right on dude
Thanks
Seriously, stop wasting your time here and at the corner bar and go get your G.E.D. .Did you bother to read what the email said? Or is your seeing-eye-dog on strike? Let me help you. It says that they are aware of the problem and are trying to figure it out. And that sometimes these things can be resolved quickly although it could take some time. Get over it and move on! I typed this slowly cause I know that you can't read very fast! Now, get off the computer and go pick some more oranges! America is counting on you for their vitamin C!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts