Dish Network Tech job interview-- what questions to expect? Tips to impress?

Tebow Time

Original poster
Dec 15, 2011
Atl
This is a nice forum and i hope you guys dont mind if i ask a few questions. I did a search and didnt find too much.

My face to face job interview with Dish Network is tomorrow. The job market here is pretty rough so im not sure how many more good opportunities will come my way. Are there any tips you guys can offer? Are there any questions i should expect to get besides the typical "tell me about yourself" questions. I have no experience working in this field. thanks.

Last edited:
To start with, good luck. Don't plan on making this a career. I was with dish until november. After almost 5 years they decided to " Seperate " my employment. Did out of markets, worked there mandatory OT, my numbers were good, production, csat scores good, consistently getting the pi bonus each month and out of the blue they can me. I'm still not understanding why. I'm not the only one, dish did this nationwide. So I guess what I'm sayin is, in this line of work there are no guarantees you'll have a job tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yeah im reading that alot. Im at the point now though where ill take about any job i can get. What about the actual interview? Should i expect some technical questions? Are there any basic tech info i need to familiarize myself with?

They will train you on the job about everything you need to know. You won't learn a lot but they will try. Tech skills help but they will hire someone who has worked at a grocery store for 30 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)