Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

The eating plants are on the wrong end of the house, they should by bybthe greenhouse
Maybe they've learned how to walk...like triffids...they're coming for you!!!

Attachments

• Dayofthetriffids.jpg
    Dayofthetriffids.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 139
Maybe they've learned how to walk...like triffids...they're coming for you!!!
OMG, The Day of the Triffids! I haven't thought about that since... Ah... Probably since it came out in 1962. Was that the movie where everybody who could see the sky went blind, including airline pilots in flight? They sure knew how to scare the hell out of a young impressionable boy. That was almost as bad as the Twilight Zone episode where everybody suddenly became hideously ugly.

OMG, The Day of the Triffids! I haven't thought about that since... Ah... Probably since it came out in 1962. Was that the movie where everybody who could see the sky went blind, including airline pilots in flight? They sure knew how to scare the hell out of a young impressionable boy. That was almost as bad as the Twilight Zone episode where everybody suddenly became hideously ugly.
Yes, it was. I remember seeing it when I was about 6 at Red's Drive-In in Brookings, OR. Scared the hell out of me.

Reactions: TheKrell
Side note - it has been announced that January's Dish Scape will be one of the 4 finalists in the picture submissions that you can now vote for: DISH Create a Scape Vote

This is the first time I have seen a date put on when the winner of the Dish Scape would be featured.

Haha - it says "Vote up to 100x per day" .... how much free time does Dish think we have?!?!

Reactions: maggiedeahne