DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/12/2008 12:15pm - 143 changes

Ok I see alll the Locals for Greenville, NC uplinked. And of course I am new at this mess, is there an estimated time after they are uplinked as to when they will be available?......

I wonder if Sinclar is holding E* up on the HD LILs for Greenville, SC. This is twice they have been slated for 1st Q 08 and then Greenville, NC does something first.

Or maybe they will just uplink next week.

It's amazing that Greenville, NC woul get set up b4 Greenville, SC. but I am not complaining. . . . I woudl love to have a date that they will be available, but I am sat they are working on it..

I am showing my locals in HD will be on 61.5, and I am pionting to 129, so does this mean I have to move my dish ? forgive me for not being educated on this

Dish will contact you on what to do. If you need more hardware or need to be repointed, it will be no cost to you.

I was able to get "some" info out of Dish. and that wwas that Greenville/New Bern locals would be Available between April and June. Maybe by the next Charlie Chat. . that would be nice. And that I would have to either get another dish or move mine, she wasn't sure but there would be no charge to me. So I am VERY excited about this, almost as excited if I was getting USAHD or SciFiHD. thanks to everyone for you rhelp

I was able to get "some" info out of Dish. and that wwas that Greenville/New Bern locals would be Available between April and June. Maybe by the next Charlie Chat. . that would be nice. And that I would have to either get another dish or move mine, she wasn't sure but there would be no charge to me. So I am VERY excited about this, almost as excited if I was getting USAHD or SciFiHD. thanks to everyone for you rhelp

If you call enough CSRs, you will eventually get any piece of information you are looking for, whether it is true or false. Kind of like 100 monkeys on 100 typewriters. CSRS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

We are in a mode of getting excited about every little thing, but the only thing that counts is when DISH is actually willing to take your money, or the flag changing to 'available' for bundled services.

I actually believe that "WFN" was the DISH engineers playing mind games with this group. Good joke guys. :)

I know I made (Hours on the phone with CSR) E* place a dish at 61.5. Now I am so glad they did.

Now if they will turn on my HD LILS:hungry:

If you call enough CSRs, you will eventually get any piece of information you are looking for, whether it is true or false. Kind of like 100 monkeys on 100 typewriters. CSRS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

We are in a mode of getting excited about every little thing, but the only thing that counts is when DISH is actually willing to take your money, or the flag changing to 'available' for bundled services.

I actually believe that "WFN" was the DISH engineers playing mind games with this group. Good joke guys. :)

This easily proven. Just call a CSR and give them a hard time when they say "We dont have any information on that" They will take anything you have said as to why you should have what you want and turn it around on you.

I called them one time and asked them when I will get my HD LILS and they said they didnt have any information. Then I told them about the new satellites going up and they changed their tune to ,when we get the satellites up we will have capacity to add your HD LILS.

Yeah I think once all the new Sats are up I would think that a one Dish is all anyone will need..

Yeah I think once all the new Sats are up I would think that a one Dish is all anyone will need..

Which would be a great idea unless, of course, that one dish is the size of D*'s AT-9 (aka "Slimline"). If the single-dish is going to be humongous we might be better off mounting two dishes instead.

IF they insist on keeping Chicago on 61.5, they are going to loose all their subscribers within about four miles of Lake Michigan. Are they serious about putting chicago locals on 61.5?

Why would they do that?

IF they insist on keeping Chicago on 61.5, they are going to loose all their subscribers within about four miles of Lake Michigan.
Is there something about Lake Michigan that makes it impossible to "see" 61.5?W within 4 miles of it?

Me, I would like to see all of Chicago move to 61.5?, if for nothing more than to get Comcast Chicago HD on 61.5? as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)