DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 3:10pm - 631 changes

What interest does he have on the E* uplink reports other than to stir things up. He should be enjoying his new HD channels added to Directv this morning.
I get annoyed with E* subs too. If you have D* why bother even reading this topic and if you are a E* customer and are that unhappy switch. I'm not saying you have no reason to be unhappy but we all waiting for more HD. I check out D* site once in awhile too see what my entice me to change and some day it might happen.

I get annoyed with E* subs too. If you have D* why bother even reading this topic and if you are a E* customer and are that unhappy switch. I'm not saying you have no reason to be unhappy but we all waiting for more HD. I check out D* site once in awhile too see what my entice me to change and some day it might happen.

I'm not unhappy.

I want my Baltimore Channels in HD!!! I am really beginning to think about leaving after 10+ years and going to Direct..........grrrr.

Charlie needs to get his act together. Direct adds a bunch of HD and we get HD Crap.....tons of channels of sorta on HD...WTF?????

GRRRRRR

I check out D* site once in awhile too see what my entice me to change and some day it might happen.

I check out the D* forums from time to time as well, to stay informed. Nothing wrong with that in either direction (E*<-->D*). What I don't do is stir the pot just to watch it boil.

I check out the D* forums from time to time as well, to stay informed. Nothing wrong with that in either direction (E*<-->D*). What I don't do is stir the pot just to watch it boil.

I think people look at threads for information. It's unfortunate that some people like to stir the pot. I guess they have nothing better to do. Sometimes, an overzealous poster puts information in a thread that may not be accurate or may be misleading, so, people correct the misinformation. DBS is DBS regardless of whether you subscribe to E* or D*. We are all looking for the most accurate information possible across all DBS services. There is nothing wrong with commenting in any thread, provided the information you post is accurate.

6369(17) - WPCH [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5 TP 15 Area 7 beam (Not Available)(Atlanta, GA)

Oh wow! This is the old TBS that changed names to WPCH and became the new Atlanta local channel (instead of WTBS). There are like 40 Braves games on this channel. This will be awesome to get via satellite as well! Are there any other markets that have more than just the big 4 in HD right now?

Looks like no new national HD anytime soon, but sooner than later is soon enough for me. If we got them too soon we would swoon. I say wait for the full moon in June and we will all croon like a baboon with a balloon watching a cartoon at noon in Kartoun, or maybe we can get a boon from the baffoon who runs DISH unlike Daniel Boone who was a man.

this is all a bunch of nonsense

this is why you can't replace humans with computers hopefully digiblur will fix this soon

I do agree, most of this thread is all BS.... Don't get me wrong, I too would love to get more HD, but since its not available to me yet, I will just sit and watch the many HD channels I already receive from E*. I have been a new customer since Aug '07, and a previous E* customer for 9.8 years. I remember a lot of changes over those years, and a lot of dissapointments. But yet, when it came time for my family to make a move, I did stay with Dish, and not switch. My oldest son and family have D*, and I for one cannot stand the guide info, and the way you surf the channels. I guess I am just so used to E*. And for what few minor HD channels they have that we don't, is not worth the switch or the complaining. ITS JUST TV!!!! I have more invested and lost, in my HD DVD setups, then this, and I am not switching there either. Have a good day, enjoy TV for what it is, and give it sometime, it will all be there, (and I will not use the "s" word).

I think people look at threads for information. It's unfortunate that some people like to stir the pot. I guess they have nothing better to do. Sometimes, an overzealous poster puts information in a thread that may not be accurate or may be misleading, so, people correct the misinformation. DBS is DBS regardless of whether you subscribe to E* or D*. We are all looking for the most accurate information possible across all DBS services. There is nothing wrong with commenting in any thread, provided the information you post is accurate.

If the post is designed to correct, inform, debate (with civility, of course), or even entertain or provide a bit of humor, I agree. If it is designed to goad someone into reacting, no. Of course, in your last sentence you said if the information is accurate, so I cannot argue your point.