DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/2/2008 7:00am - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/05/2008 - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 04/02/2008 05:00A - 04/02/2008 07:00A

Channel Moves:
433 - MASN2 moved from EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam to EchoStar8 110W TP 16 ConUS beam (A)

Channels in the system: 3384
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available

I'm guessing charlie is spending most of his time wondering what to do with his $711 million purchase of the "wireless spectrum". It seems pretty clear that he could care less about his HD subscribers. I wonder how many license deals he could have made with National programming with $711. Well, I'm sure he has a more expensive education than I have, so I guess I'll just have to trust that he know's what he's doing. Yeah right.

Man, I feel like the prom queen left at the curb. I guess Charlie has so much money that my wallet is not interesting to him. Dish has the whole sat at 61.5 and 1 uplink is it!:eek:

cleveland seems to keep getting pushed aside even though its been unplinked for a few weeks now
As well it should be. Gimme my HD locals first.:D Just kidding of course.
Much anticipation today for the uplink report. 324 viewing already.

Guys, the typical Wednesday uplink activity happens between noon and two pm mountain time, 2-4pm eastern. So no, it's not taking any longer than usual. We are just impatient kids waiting for Santa to bring the gifts already! :D

See ya
Tony