disney jr

Honestly, anything may happen. However, I would be surprised (although I was surprised when Dish even added AMC HD to begin with) if Disney Jr will be added right now due to the dispute Dish and Disney have which caused the HD feeds of Disney XD, Disney (East), ESPNews, and ABC Family to be removed. However, you may voice a channel request to Dish. Like I said, anything may happen. SoapNet is still around as it was supposed to cease to exist as Disney Jr was supposed to replace it.

Voom!

3114105-428630-man-with-a-bottle-of-booze-in-a-brown-paper-bag-drinks-on-the-streets-in-a-unhealthy-lifestyle-portrait.jpg

I really do hope DISH adds Disney Jr. Our 4 year old loves the content Disney shows in the mornings that is Disney Jr. content. Quite honestly I'm losing praise for Nick Jr. due to them airing content aimed at adults starting at 9pm.

I really do hope DISH adds Disney Jr. Our 4 year old loves the content Disney shows in the mornings that is Disney Jr. content. Quite honestly I'm losing praise for Nick Jr. due to them airing content aimed at adults starting at 9pm.

that won't happen for a while, in fact it will happen the same day Dish and Disney settle, which will be around the time the contract for all the Disney owned networks contract expires, and when it does, Scott and this site will let you know.

aryan84 said:
When does the contract expire?

I think that only Dish and Disney know. However, I could be wrong. Maybe someone has been taking notes in terms of when the last contract expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)