DNSC Tulsa ?

Sleeping Satellite

Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Is there a DNSC in Tulsa ? What do u need and where do you go to get a job installing Dish Network systems in Tulsa, Oklahoma ? What's an average installer starting out pay ?

Don't know anything about the pay for installers in Tulsa. :(

Service is typically secured through 3rd parties, i.e., SBC, Valor Telecom, American Satellite. 2 guys that handled my install (they had to send someone out twice) both wore shirts with Dish logo, however, and in talking to them, they only did work for Dish although I suspect it was on a contract basis.

So, bottom line, you might want to call E* directly on this, or one the third party companies I mentioned to see if they can point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

dont call E, you wont get anywhere that way, your first step is to go here , click the link on the left upper side that says jobs. Theres a pull down menue tab that will come up that lists city and state and department(s), if you come across one that says echosphere then its not an installation department. Average pay usually starts around $10.50 for inexperienced depending on your state in some instances, experienced background will probably get you started at a higher rate. Benefits are considerable and advancement is available to those that want to persue it as well as the option to transfer to other locations with the country.

I can tell you that the facility in Tulsa is a call center only and that there are not any dns facilities there at this time and your closest options for a dns are kansas city or dallas.

DISH Entertainment Magazine

My Charter Cable "Alternative"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)