Do I need an RF Modulator?

Yes, Im honored that my 2,000th post was about this. I think I may go to Walmart and get those cables so hopefully this will work out.

OK. Well it works. I can record now!! Thanks to all of you for your patience!!! Theres a story to how this happened as well. I got the cables that I needed and when I when installed them, first, they didnt work and I couldnt record or playback then I was able to record but there was no sound. So here I am playing a tape back that I recorded just today and it plays back fine but there is no sound.

Then, I was able to get sound playing back a tape but I had 2 different sounds. Ex. let's say I record something on ESPN and then stop the tape and switch to NFL Network, but I dont tape anything on NFLN. Well, when I played back the stuff that I recorded on ESPN, not only do I have that sound but I also have the sound from NFLN. So in other words, if I was watching NFLN while I was playing back the stuff from ESPN, not only would I get sound from ESPN but I would also get sound from NFLN. So I had two different sounds going at the sametime.

So I called Magnavox who after much time plugging and unplugging cables, they told me to call Panasonic since thats the tv I have. So then they were going to have me call Magnavox since its there DVD player. So as soon as I hung up the phone, I tried the VCR and it worked.

Again, thanks to all of you for your patience. Its really appreciated. Thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)