Do you get a paper bill before VOOM withdraws $ from your CC?

I just received my bill 8-5-04 for $ to be withdrawn on 7-28-04, (i expect a paper bill before they try to remove $)the card they tried to pull from i canceled, because they tried to bill my credit card for 3 months of service at one time. CC rejected charge after calling me (merchant card). I have told them in many emails that they are no longer allowed to bill me by CC, they said they had to have one, I told them to send me a bill, havent heard from them since, U have the address to send my payment into

MR> C

i still get a paper bill as well, my first bill was paid on july 17th, then it was rebilled on the 25th of july, and was supposed to be due on august 1st, they still have not taken it out, and i pay with check card also. looks like it must be due every 2 weeks now? who knows?

Yeah I found out there was some billing "glitch" in June in which most people did not get billed in June. That's why it looks like 2 charges in July. It was actually for June and July service. So it's cool.

It is quite clear to me that the main reason VOOM demands that we pay automatically by credit card, is that in the event you are late or get into any sort of dispute, they will be able to charge you for the full amount of the receiver, somewhere between $500 to $800. It is simply a control thing. I.e. they always have the hammer to nail us if required.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts