Does DirecTV have an answer to Hopper3/HopperGo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I might have to eat crow on this one, but I find it interesting, to say the least, that Echostar/Dish would have a Pace employee on the payroll, or are you doing contract labour?

I might have to eat crow on this one, but I find it interesting, to say the least, that Echostar/Dish would have a Pace employee on the payroll, or are you doing contract labour?
I wouldn't be surprised Pace would have a Spy .
Certainly wouldn't hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ericsson corporation is working on that part
So Ericsson is going to provide the software for it? I have read some people saying that Mediaroom software can't work of DTV boxes? Or has Ericsson come up with an all new guide to address that? I really hope that rumor about using IPTV for rain/snow fade backup. It just snowed here in St. Louis and DTV went out for about 10 mins.

Cool. Thanks for the info. About time for an all new guide. One other thing is that AD 100SE you are testing smaller than the HR-54?

It looks just like the one they showed at CES and if you want to see a picture of it look on youtube
So you wouldn't mind taking a unique picture such as with your hand on top of the H3 then? That way there is no ambiguity with just pulling one from Google. Otherwise, again, your review is worthless and obviously tainted.

Reactions: bobvick
So again, as a tech, you would have had it for an extremely limited time... Maybe a couple days. Nowhere near enough to test it to give your opinion. Plus, from your description, you were not testing as a consumer, making it useless as a review again. If you were use it prior to any of that, you surely would have an NDA and be in a huge violation there, so I don't believe you there I either. This sounds more like flaming for your own biased opinions, as mentioned. You have not offered any information of value on this at all.

So Ericsson is going to provide the software for it? I have read some people saying that Mediaroom software can't work of DTV boxes? Or has Ericsson come up with an all new guide to address that? I really hope that rumor about using IPTV for rain/snow fade backup. It just snowed here in St. Louis and DTV went out for about 10 mins.
Only 10 minutes for a 2+ day storm ?
Thats not bad ..
Did you happen to go out and wipe the dish off ?

Only 10 minutes for a 2+ day storm ?
Thats not bad ..
Did you happen to go out and wipe the dish off ?
Nope I didn't wipe it off. Its not poll mounted. Sorry I think it was about ten minuets not really sure about the exact time. Also I think the snow was ending when the picture came back. It was a really quick one in and out of here by night.

Nope I didn't wipe it off. Its not poll mounted. Sorry I think it was about ten minuets not really sure about the exact time. Also I think the snow was ending when the picture came back. It was a really quick one in and out of here by night.
Were getting that same storm last night and today, not as bad as the brunt of it went a bit north of here ...

Ice and snow over night and plenty of wind, so far, everything working fine !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bad SWM SL5?

3 LNB and 2x4 multi-switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts