Does Dish carry both home and away games on NBA League Pass?

karlsohn

Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
Colorado
I left Dish Network years ago because they didn't carry both the home and away feeds of games on NBA League Pass and I wanted to watch the Knicks broadcast of all of their games. I've been told that Dish does now cover both feeds of games when they're available. I'd like to find an online Dish schedule so I can verify what's showing, but the only one's I've found are only available to current subscribers. Anyone know where I can find an online schedule?

If you are out of market, they do show both feeds. They get direct feeds from the NBA so there is no limitations now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

If you are out of market, they do show both feeds. They get direct feeds from the NBA so there is no limitations now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
This is correct - NBA League Pass has both team feeds. The only time I have seen where they have to choose one feed or the other is when there are too many games going on simultaneously than Dish can handle. But based off of the observations when NHL Center Ice was in free preview, it seems that Center Ice gets the short end of things when it comes to the individual team feeds.

Reactions: charlesrshell