Donation Renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2004
Indiana
I was looking at the donation prices and see that there is a footnote concerning automatic renewal. Does the site automatically renew the membership donation with the credit card we used for the original purchase on the anniversary date?

B: Surely Scott has an answer to this. After all were talking the magic words here. Money and automatic debit!:D

As a supporting founder, you are grandfathered in and don't have to pay anually. If you feel the need to donate to this great board, Scott has a special link to use that will preserve your supporting member status. If you use the regular link, your status will change to Pub member/supporter and he will be unable to change it back. Check with him for advice though.

No there is no auto renewal. :)

If a supporting founder wishes to donate again (Thank you) there are links at the bottom of the page which allow them to donate without changing their current status. These links are different then the links other members see.

You have to have donated to the site before September 31st of last year.

Neutron said:

It's too easy, I'll let someone else do it. :D

I checked the records and do not see you donating before we turned the founder status off.

Also the way thing have been setup here over the last 5 months or so you can't accidently remove yourself from founding status if you had it.

Neutron said:

31st of September, huh? Is that like Feb 30th?

Gotta love those imaginary dates on the calender... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site problem?

New Forum Proposal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)