Don't you love people who talk through their a$$

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is why i am going to stay single then I can make own decisions and don't have to listen to her. I keep my money.

Dan Rose

My GF is special, am always wrong but if someone else brings it up, then it’s the gospel.
Chatting with her colleague yesterday, she mentioned am into satellite, antennas etc. When she said “C-band”, her colleague replied... “C-band?? there hasn’t been anything up there since the 80s”.

She gets home and tried to put her foot down preventing the dish from going up convinced there is nothing but static to watch.

So; whose place is it? Been married, she was ok and even helped me with the concrete work for my 90 foot rohn tower base. No probs with the 12 ' Andrews dish when I told her that I got such a deal; had issues with how to raise fathered and non fathered kids; treated the same by me but she was not a team player and the marriage went to hell. Expensive!!! Point being, if its not working out now then be smart and get out because it won't get any better and that is a fact. It will also be cheaper. I am always appalled when guys say " My wife won't let me". I believe in democracy but not such dictatorship. Enough of my preaching. :D:D

Been married 28 years. She has learned to live with my dishes and my hobbies. She likes a few channels I watch too. One day when I die I figure the dishes will be down in short order though

I know what you mean and many of these women feel ashamed when they meet other women and telling them what your husband is doing, i guess they think we are boys with toys and not grown up, and what is grown up actually? are we grown up when a woman tells us we are? it seems so in many cases.

Anyway i am so glad i live alone so i can do whatever i like, women seems to have many ideas of how men should behave and be.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)