Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might learn a little about global warning here and why they are miserable in Cleveland.
Popular names for farts or farting include: gassers, stinkers, air biscuits, bombers, barking spiders, rotten eggs, and wet ones. You can pass gas, break wind, blast, beef, poof, rip one, let one fly, step on a duck, and cut the cheese.

Farts can be stinky, wet, loud, or silent but deadly. Pee-eeew!!!

On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
People fart the most in their sleep.
Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.

We might learn a little about global warning here and why they are miserable in Cleveland.
Popular names for farts or farting include: gassers, stinkers, air biscuits, bombers, barking spiders, rotten eggs, and wet ones. You can pass gas, break wind, blast, beef, poof, rip one, let one fly, step on a duck, and cut the cheese.

Farts can be stinky, wet, loud, or silent but deadly. Pee-eeew!!!

On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
People fart the most in their sleep.
Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.

It's only noon, and I have exceeded my daily requirements. This could be a record day, having chili dogs later!

Don't let a Trophy get away ! !

Man sheets Himself During World Record Fart Attempt Thursday, 25 September 2008

Mr Arnold Trumper was today being comforted by friends and family after a world record farting attempt ended in disaster.

Mr Trumper from Dudley in the West Midlands was yesterday attempting to break the record for the world's longest fart. After months of training on a diet of lager, curry and chili dogs. Mr Trumper was attempting to break the current record which stands at 22.3 seconds.

There were scenes of great excitement as friends and family gathered together with officials from the Guiness Book of Records at Dudley Town Hall for the record breaking attempt. Local TV celebrity Paul Henry, best known for his part as "Benny" in Crossroads, compered the event which was sponsored by Andrex toilet tissue.

Things were looking very good for Mr Trumper who had managed to turn out a 15.4 second fart during a practice session before the official attempt. All went well until 20 seconds in to the record attempt when the dry rasping tone of Mr Trumper's fart suddenly changed to the all-too-familiar wet sound of an unwelcome visitor to Mr Trumpers' trousers.

Speaking after the failed attempt, a tearful Mr Trumper said : "It's heartbreaking to to have come so close and for things to have ended like this. It's not the public humiliation or ridicule that gets to me, it's not being able to look my kids in the eyes and tell them that their dad is a world champion.

Got off track after leavin here, this'll get ya repointed!!

smoking_hot_chick_in4156.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ahh i see you quoted one of my Delicious clones!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

She said somethin about a firm tongue but I thought she meant mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)