Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. please sammy don't do it chief. let's keep these baby going.......:D no politics :)

Hehe. He'd still be an idiot and a scary president no matter his political persuasion.

However... instead how about President Lohan? :D

paul's latest experiment:

monkey-whore.jpg

give it up paul. leave the experimenting to us experts ;)

Hey, that's one of the Michigan football cheerleaders! I saw her on TV last fall... :D

nah some of us are still here. paul was offended by my comment over his monkey experiment,msmith doesn't like us anymore and cybok0 was drowned by joey in a pool of nickles. yaz is busy killing crabs while cosmo is laying low till all this commotion passes. hifi is busy brain washing others while i'm working on a new experiment ;). will post the results soon.........

heheheh, thanks for the update. I saw your half man-half hippo project in my garage this morning, He was trying to hot wire my model-T:mad:

I do too still like yall!
wait maybe I dont...
I am so confused....

Opps, wrong thread

nah some of us are still here. paul was offended by my comment over his monkey experiment,msmith doesn't like us anymore and cybok0 was drowned by joey in a pool of nickles. yaz is busy killing crabs while cosmo is laying low till all this commotion passes. hifi is busy brain washing others while i'm working on a new experiment ;). will post the results soon.........
:up

You won't fit in here if you can't remember things...who is Fred anyway?:confused:
:eek:

there's the man!!!:) there's the freakin' man of the year!!!! :D:D:D i mean member of the year!!!!

I think it is man and member of the year.

I mean both

I mean, I am still confused.

Who are you? Who am I and why am I here? Why are you here, and are there nachos? Nachos darn it!!! Nachos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my nachos now!!!!!!!

If I do not get them.....lets just say, "MR. Nickels" may not call home:tux:

Just sayin....

Nickels is a gone....he cried....wimp

HiFi...you better back off if you know what is good for you.
I have my anti hypnotic, hippo repelant, non sticking duplicate/clone clothes on

Yeah, you are jealous. I know.

PM me for tips on how to get your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)