Duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is... these days a nickel doesnt go nearly as far as it did in the good ol days.

Holy crow, you guys are doing so much better than I am. I just can't seem to get the two halves to mutate correctly.:confused:

w3.jpg

:):):):):):):)Where the hell is my husband - looking for Paul Wozniak haven't seen in a couple of days. Figure this is the only way I can get a hold of him.

:):):):):):):)Where the hell is my husband - looking for Paul Wozniak haven't seen in a couple of days. Figure this is the only way I can get a hold of him.

Let me tell you something, he keeps calling my wife Kim at night when I'm at work. I told her to pick either me or him, well she left, took the kid and dog. Paul sent me this text message with a picture of himself with my family and a big smile on his face.

If you see him tell him from me...Thank You, he is a good friend.:D

Let me tell you something, he keeps calling my wife Kim at night when I'm at work. I told her to pick either me or him, well she left, took the kid and dog. Paul sent me this text message with a picture of himself with my family and a big smile on his face.

If you see him tell him from me...Thank You, he is a good friend.:D

Well tell your wife thanks for taking him off my hands. If you happen to see him tell that butt head to pickup his kids and dog also.;)

actually I have to come clean. Paul and I are living together now. the decision was as hard for him as it was for me to leave our wives. my wife is pregnant but SCREW THAT!!! I told her NO KIDS! as far as I know Paul can't have kids anymore so we good ;)

What did you do with my dog?:mad:

You guys are mean. What the heck is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerosmith, James Taylor and more will rock for Boston Strong Benefit

Chasers close call with the a twitster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)