DVI input on Mit WS55313

ronjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
I have a Mit WS55313 rptv purchased a few years ago. I have connected several HDMI devices to it with an HDMI-DVI cable. It works, and the picture looks good with the exception that the picture is off-center to the left. There is no option under any menu to re-size or adjust the picture location. Does anyone know how or if it is even possible to do so?

It isn't available on the 622, nor my DVD player, nor the PS3. All three of these are offset the same.

There has to be a way to adjust it. I don't know if there is a pot inside, or some other way to adjust.

This is a known issue with some of the 2003 Mitsubishi CRT sets. The 48413 has this problem and so does the 55313. I believe the 55413 and the 55513, and 55613 sets can be fixed by entering the service menu and making the adjustment there. I know for a fact, that the 48413 chassis has to have a board replaced by Mitsubishi. A good person to ask is Craig Rounds. You e-mail him via his website at http://www.cir-engineering.com.

-Mark

I got a copy of the service menu codes. I was able to change the geometry on the HD inputs and get the whole picture on the screen.

Good to hear. If I remember correctly, the 55 inch sets could be fixed via service menu. The thing is that there was a change in the internal chassis between the 48 inch sets and th 55. The 48's are stuck, unless you put in new board. Since mine is long out of warranty, I'm not going to fix it. Besides, I had mine calibrated for the components and it looks good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)