DVR Schedule options

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
On a Hopper3 if you select the Schedule Tab on the DVR menu and you press Options on the remote it brings up
DVR Schedule Options.

1) Scheduled - Determines whether the Scheduled recordings are listed.

2) Conflicts - You can turn this on or off. I assume Conflicts would determine if scheduled conflicts are displayed. With 16 tuners and PTAT conflicts should rarely occur. I suppose you could have a conflict if trying to record more than 2 OTA channels. So I tried to test this by trying to schedule 3 OTA programs. But turning conflicts on or off doesn’t seem to do anything.

3) Skipped - You can turn this on or off to display skipped events in the scheduling list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a Hopper3 if you select the Schedule Tab on the DVR menu and you press Options on the remote it brings up
DVR Schedule Options.

1) Scheduled - Determines whether the Scheduled recordings are listed.

2) Conflicts - You can turn this on or off. I assume Conflicts would determine if scheduled conflicts are displayed. With 16 tuners and PTAT conflicts should rarely occur. I suppose you could have a conflict if trying to record more than 2 OTA channels. So I tried to test this by trying to schedule 3 OTA programs. But turning conflicts on or off doesn’t seem to do anything.

3) Skipped - You can turn this on or off to display skipped events in the scheduling list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a question?

Reactions: BarnRat