Eagle Aspen Dual Power Stabilizer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cheetah85

Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
Southern West Virgina
Has anyone ever used an Eagle Aspen Power Stabilizer from Sodoun Satellite.

I have a long cable run, approximately 130'ft that is making my stab hh90 act erratically which I discussed in a previous thread.

Jamal at Sodoun recommended this device or change the rg6 cable to rg11 and that would take hours of aggravation and expense.

Has anyone ever used this device to improve performance due to loss of Power from long cable runs and did it improve the motor performance?

it looks like it may possibly be a dual, voltage sensing power inserter, and not a polarity locker.
anyone know anything about this? could be a handy component to take the motor and/or lnb load off the receiver if it does not lock polarity.

Here is a fixed polarity Lnb primestsr lnb converted to 13/18 volt switching to pick up a super dish 105

5.jpg

yup, thats what it looked like to me.

if it is indeed a power inserter that senses voltage from the receiver and inserts the correct voltage on either port to the lnb/s (ie; does not lock polarity on either port)
it could come in handy to take strain off of the receiver's power supply even with single output lnbs like the ASC1 does
but it may just be a simple polarity locking power inserter for dual lnbs
does anyone know?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)