Elementary

Next Episode: S03, E02

Thursday, November 6, 2014

"The Five Orange Pipz":
Sherlock's new apprentice, Kitty, becomes jealous of Watson and Sherlock's rapport, threatening their investigation of a double homicide.

S~

Next Episode: S03, E03

Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Just a Regular Irregular":
A math genius discovers a body while participating in a puzzle competition; information about Kitty's past inspires Joan to extend an olive branch.

S~

Next Episode: S03, E05

Thursday, November 27, 2014

"Rip Off":
The owner of a small postal store is murdered -- and a connection to the illegal diamond trade is revealed; Capt. Gregson hits a fellow officer, putting his career at risk.

S~

Next Episode: S03, E06

Thursday, December 4, 2014

"Terra Pericolosa":
Watson and Holmes track a murderous thief in pursuit of a rare map; Watson is concerned when Sherlock continues to interfere with Kitty's personal life.

S~

I´m not finding this show as interesting as before, maybe it´s this distracting Kitty character, and Watson taking more of a secondary role, Kitty´s outfits not as attractive as Watson´s or a combination of all.

Both Elementary and Mentalist died for me. With the poor quality at the end of last season and the long Hiatus I just haven't been able to tolerate more than a few minutes of either show.

Reactions: KAB
Next Episode: S03, E09

Thursday, January 8, 2015

"The Eternity Injection":
Watson, Holmes and Kitty's investigation into a nurse's disappearance leads them to another missing person.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts