Eminem Debuts on Sirius Channel 45

Sirius_Rich

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 5, 2004
Houston
Shade 45 will be heard on SIRIUS channel 45 and will hit the air with a live broadcast of the Shady National Convention from New York's Roseland Ballroom. Shade 45 will feature a full lineup of on-air hosts and mixers, including Eminem's DJ, Green Lantern.

"SIRIUS, Interscope, Shady and Eminem have assembled the definitive hip- hop radio channel," said Scott Greenstein, President of Entertainment and Sports, SIRIUS. "Shade 45 will be a radio channel that for the first time directly connects the artists with their fans. It will be originality of the highest order, with no filters and no commercial restrictions."

Paul Rosenberg, Eminem's manager and VP of Shady Records, remarked, "We're pleased to have Shade 45 launch live from the Convention. The station's mix of uncensored hip-hop music and on-air personalities who can say whatever they want is the kind of thing we at the SNC have fought for and will continue to support."

Shade 45 will be available to all SIRIUS subscribers at no extra charge over the standard monthly subscription fee of $12.95. SIRIUS radios are available at retail outlets around the country.

Eminem Press Release

This all happens on October 28th.

DBSOgre said:
If it's being packaged like that, I guess that Dish Network subscribers can expect it to be available soon after?

I have not heard for sure, but it is on channel 45 and that should be available to Dish as channel 6045. As soon as i get confirmation, I'll be back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts