ENTER HERE TO WIN: Sadoun Meter giveaway!(Contest Over)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Received my winning prize, "Sadoun Satellite Finder Kit", in the mail today. When I get a chance, probably this weekend, I'll check it out. I like to thank Sadoun and SatelliteGuys again for this prize.
Thank You Very Much!

Al

I went out this Morning and tried out this new toy. I was quite surprized, it works better than my other meter (the Sky Packer TRIO II). Actually, I never could figure out if the Sky Packer was even working. All those little lights would be changing, but I wouldn't have a clue. When I thought I had something, it was always nothing.
This Satellite Finder Kit from Sadoun works really well. First I went out and hooked it up to the 2nd port of the QPH031 Linear side, meter only and nothing. Then I hooked the battery pack up to the meter and still nothing. Then I started slowly turning the knob on the meter and "Bang", there it was, signal showing. I played with the knob some, getting acquianted with it. Then I started pushing and pulling on the dish in different directions and was amazed at how much I appeared to be off. Then I went and got some tools and began to peak the dish. I gained from about 2 to 7 quality points, depending on which satellite I'm on. I see now I'm going to like this tool. And, that's saying a lot, considering the luck I've had in the past with other meters. I was very surprized at my results.
Thanks Again SatelliteGuys and Sadoun for the opportunity to get this tool.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.