Enter to Win: M-II Motorized FTA System $280 valuereceivers - Endng 6/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.

USDownlink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2008
Oregon
I vant to vin, uff course, because vee speakers uff foreign languages haf so many zings to gain from zee FTA, you zee? Zo I vill be happy to take your equipments und put zem on mein roof. Ok, so no?

RnR

SatelliteGuys Family
May 18, 2007
I want to win!

I think I want to win!
I actually do want to win!
I actually, really do want to win!
I truly, actually, really, definitely want to win!

Oops, and I almost forgot:
I know I want to win! although I think Ironman25652 (disabled Vet) actually DESERVES to win!!

That's a mighty kind gesture, Sadoun.

Kudos!

twolf58

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 10, 2008
Me too!!!

I want my chance at this great offer.

Sadoun...I've bought great products from you in the past and this contest proves you guys are the best!

dplantz

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jun 2, 2004
Roslindale, Ma
I want to win a fta system

I want to win a free fta system since I don't have one yet and would love to get all the english programming I can get.

BudTester

May 21, 2008
I would like to win this system. I have been sitting in the stands, watching the (real) FTA game pass me by, unable to join the fun.

Once I win this system I will, as Mr America ensure that al children in the world get a puppy and work on world peace.

Besides it will go well with the lonely roof-mount that has been sitting in my garage for 3yrs :D

elcarbonite

Jun 1, 2008
I want to win! I've been really interested in this FTA stuff for a long time, but have never tried it myself. Hopefully I'll get a chance real soon. ;)

IMPALA MAN

Apr 17, 2008
Impala Man

I want to win this system because I'm so broke I like 15 cents having a nickel!!!!

With gas prices rising, I need to stay home and watch TV.

Impala Man

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)