ESPN GamePlan for 1 week only?

kelton325

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Circleville, OH
Can I order GamePlan just for one week? Ohio State plays Toledo next week and it is only offered on ESPN360 and GamePlan, and I really don't want to watch it on 360. I checked my account and it didn't have an offer to purchase 1 week, just the whole year.

Can I order GamePlan just for one week? Ohio State plays Toledo next week and it is only offered on ESPN360 and GamePlan, and I really don't want to watch it on 360. I checked my account and it didn't have an offer to purchase 1 week, just the whole year.

If you are in Circleville then is WSYX OTA, or via Dish, not a viable option?

OK, so far with what I've seen this week, my two GP SEC games can be found on my local SEC network (with better PQ) and a RSN I am getting by adding the sports pack.

Seems, for the SEC fan, that GP may not be needed anymore.

In all honesty, it only matters if you have 1 team that you care about and they are on GP multiple times per year - usually only the lower tier teams in the SEC. I have it so that we always get every game while tailgating, but probably don't really need it. But before I had it I hated the feeling when someone would say, "Do we get game x" and I knew it was on PPV. All about keeping a happy tailgate! :D

Yep. The sports pack is a great investment. For the SEC network, my local affiliate doesn't have the ability to show HD, but for the Alabama game today, I can still watch it in HD because of CSNMA. :)

The thing that kills me is I have 4 games on right now and the game on ESPNUHD (KY/Louisville) even says ESPNUHD in the top left corner. GRRRRRR.

722K - Lots of brief audio dropouts

Vip 222k External HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)