F1 live feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chrome69

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 25, 2008
Anyone know what satellite the F1 races where bounced off of last season? C band or Ku band? thanks.....

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2011
85w
NBC bought the rights from Speed. F1 should be on 103w or 72w but check around the different sports satellites.

Dan Rose

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
I watched a couple last season, just as the season came to a close, think they were on 95w, Gal3 C-band. Of course they were super-video quality, HD and maybe S2 feeds.
If NBC has grabbed it, though, who knows.

stogie5150

Crazed Cajun Rebel
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Slidell,LA
I watched a couple last season, just as the season came to a close, think they were on 95w, Gal3 C-band. Of course they were super-video quality, HD and maybe S2 feeds.
If NBC has grabbed it, though, who knows.

Tony, I think that was Indycar you watched on 95w...LOL.. F1 isn't sent to the US VIA satellite as far as I know, every now and then a feed pops up when the F1 circus is in South America or Canada, but not much that's scheduled and easily found. Believe me if there was I wouldn't be subbing to Directv again... :(

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Oops, thanks for clearing that up. I thought, for some reason, that was the same thing. If it aint nascar then I better keep mouth shut lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)