Favorite Android Apps

Not saying it is my favorite, but I did manage to install the Netflix app on my rooted Milestone X a few minutes ago.
As far as I can tell, it works well.

HIFI said:
got it on my D1 still running froyo, and just installed the R2-D2 boot animation with sound. It is sweet now when it boots up.

I installed a new boot and shutdown screen but for some reason I can't get the sound to work, I replaced the sound files with the new ones but doesn't work but I can deal with it the screens are 100% better.

Here’s a cool one, Team Viewer. A totally free solution that allows you to use your Android device to remotely connect to your PC. The desktop client doesn’t even have to be installed, you can download it and just execute it. It works very well, better than I thought it would.

Here’s a cool one, Team Viewer. A totally free solution that allows you to use your Android device to remotely connect to your PC. The desktop client doesn’t even have to be installed, you can download it and just execute it. It works very well, better than I thought it would.

I will have to try that.

SanDisk Memory Zone - Take control of your memory: On your phone. On your card. In the cloud.
Takes memory management and does it really really well. Excellent job.

Now the main reason I decided to post was actually for a paid app (which I usually shy far far away from) but this app is worth every single penny and more IMO
WidgetLocker Lockscreen
WidgetLocker is a lock screen replacement that puts you in control of the look, feel and layout of your lock screen.
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via ADWNotifier ( http://t.co/LDKMQii )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen

This app helped to apply SO MUCH MORE FUNCTIONALITY TO AN ALREADY AWESOME PHONE! I can't believe options like this aren't already included in the phones software!

I have been using it for months now and it works flawlessly. App support and regular updates from dev.

If you have an android phone and like to customize...this is a must buy! (IMO)

A buddy showed me ElectroDroid on his HTC EVO.
It's a big collection of electronic calculators and databases.
Chip pinout, connector pinouts, ethernet color codes, resistor color codes, etc.

Sadly, I don't have an Android phone.
But, if ya see one for the iPhone, let me know. - :up

A buddy showed me ElectroDroid on his HTC EVO.
It's a big collection of electronic calculators and databases.
Chip pinout, connector pinouts, ethernet color codes, resistor color codes, etc.

Sadly, I don't have an Android phone.
But, if ya see one for the iPhone, let me know. - :up
i've had this for awhile. great tool to have!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)