Favorite menu item at the restaurant

I had a favorite Pizza place that I only went to on Tuesdays for lunch as they had Mexican Buffet on that day (had other themes daily as well as Pizza) they sold out and retired, the new owners spent 2 months remodeling (really didn't need it) opened up with new name and menu and lasted about 2 months, I heard one of the former owners isn't enjoying retirement as much as they thought and is thinking of re-opening it...(I hope so) This place had a devoted customer base, (same people every Tuesday)Tuesdays still feel empty to me...

One thing about buying an existing restaurant. If it works don't fix it. The reason for buying an operating profitable restaurant is the goodwill that comes with the name.

I dont really care about the dinner, as I will eat anything. But what I look forward to when going out is the appetizer and my favorite is buffalo wings. :D

I really like the menu, and the site. The photos section idea is great- seeing pics of the food.

I'm traveling across to Ole Miss soon, but won't be able to drop down to visit you. This time. But I'm determined to make it some day. And after 9 or 10 hours on the road, I should be thirsty!

Best of luck to you, especially in these economic times.

-

Hmmm- just noticed. No Cuban - or did I miss it?

One thing, on edit: When I bookmarked it, it defaulted to "Welcome to Harmony Grille." Might I suggest you drop the "Welcome to" part. That way, it will go into the bookmarks properly, alphabetically, without my needing to edit it. Minor point, I grant.

Last edited:
Here's a suggestion to help the poor souls like myself who have a shellfish allergy:

Cook your crabcakes and shrimp on a dedicated portion of the griddle/grill far away from where you cook the other items. Last time I was in NC, I went to a bar and had a hamburger cooked on the same griddle as a shrimpburger. Words cannot express the world of hurt I was in later that night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)