Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This thread will serve as a running tally of donations made to thank DIGIBLUR and Anonymous Helper for fixing our Automated Uplink Software.

HERE IS THE FINAL TOTAL!

DONATOR / AMOUNT DONATED
Scott Greczkowski....$50
Sam P..................... $25
Voyager6..................$20
John W....................$20
TravelFan1...............$20
kennycub..................$10
Darrell S...................$10
Scott C....................$20
Jose M....................$50
gdarwin...................$30
Richard D...............$50
Bobby.....................$25
EatMyVolts...........$5
rdinkel...................$10
Tampa8.................$5
sundude90............$15
Dennis B................$10
lineman20109.......$20
Lee S.....................$25
Bill O....................$10
AKgolf..................$20
Larry Z.................$10
Elkview................$20
Skihoodoo............$30
Laddyboy.............$10
Goaliebob99........$20
Larry K................$10
Danuge................$25

FINAL Total: $575 (I am going to round it up to $580 so that each person gets $290 each!)

Just a reminder that 100% of these donations is going to thank Digiblur and the other worker who wishes to remain unknown as a thank you.

No money is being taken by SatelliteGuys.US for the operation or support of the site, in addition I (Scott Greczkowski) am covering all the paypal fees so that 100% of the money is going to these guys for their hard word and dedication!

Last edited:
How to donate and say THANKS for fixing the Uplink Software

A number of people have asked if they could donate to help get this issue fixed, the answer is YES. I have setup a special donation address which can be found by CLICKING HERE. People wishing to donate to them may do so there. I will be taking all donations made through this URL and will split them 50/50 amung both parties and on November 1st I will buy them each a Amazon.COM gift card with the money plus my own personal $25 to each as well. 100% of your money will go to them for their hard work. I will personally eat the costs of any Paypal fees that are charged.

To make sure I am not pocketing any money I will be posting the members username that have donated and the amount the donates so we can keep a running tally in public.
If you want your donatation to these guys as Anonymous type Anonymous in the username box.

Nobody has to donate anything but if you want to join me in saying thats for their time and effort in fixing the software please CLICK HERE. Deadliine to donate is by 12 NOON on Sunday October 31st. (And then I am ordering the Gift Cards) :)

Thank you again Digiblur and Mystery Person for your hard work!

Last edited:
Thank you to rdinkel!

I am headed to go watch some TV (Mythbusters) and then head to bed. So the tally will not be updated again until tomorrow morning.

Thank you to everyone for their support! And thanks to Digiblur and Mystery Man for all their hard work in getting our uplink report to work again!

Wow... I don't know what to say...just wow...I just saw this thread. I can't say Thank you enough everyone.... I don't know what else to type ;)

There have been a number of donations today but I have been working on the Uplink Automation software (the part that imports the uplink report into SatelliteGuys automatically) and haven't had a chance to post them yet. I will post them before I go to bed. Back to the uplink issue. :)

Ok the thank you gifts to the uplink software guys from this afternoon and tonight have been added in!

Thank you to lineman20109, Lee S, & Bill O

Last edited:
Thank you to Skihoodoo and Laddyboy for their support!

Remember if you wish to donate to the guys for fixing the uplink software you have until NOON Eastern Time on Sunday 10/31

Thank you again to everybody!

Thanks to Goaliebob99 and Larry K for their support!

My wife and I are going out and running some errands and will be coming back to put up the FINAL total! So if you want to say thanks to the guys who fixed the uplink software with a financial gift, NOW is your final chance! :)

Happy Halloween!

Thank you!

Our final donator was Dangue! Thank you!

The final total of all donations was $575 and I am rounding it up to $580 so that Digiblur and the Mystery Helper will each get $290.00 Each!

Thank you again to both men for working many many hours getting our automated uplink software back in operation!

And thank you to all who said Thank You or Donated to the guys for the hard work!

Last edited: