Finally found an installer, now he's trying to talk me OUT of a system

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bottom line, it sounds like this installer simply doesn't want to do the job.

I had ZERO experience installing a motorized dish (I've done a couple of fixed ones before) but got my motorized 90cm Fortec up and running just fine.

Your situation is unique in that you're having to deal with a condo board. Definitely makes the whole thing messier but certainly not impossible.

We deal with installers everyday and I will advise you that this installer is giving you every sign of the "RUN AWAY from this installer as fast as you can" syndrome! He evidently doesn't want your business.

Installers with knowledge of FTA and motorized systems would not be trying to scare a potential customer away with these types of comments. You are dealing with a installer who is not comfortable with his skill set. A competent installer might have you sign a waiver releasing them from warranty service calls due to issues not related to workmanship, but he certainly wouldn't be trying to convince you not to install an FTA system ...... unless they attempting to sell a DISH or DirecTV contract!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Slack in stab-100 motor

Twinhan USB Power Supply?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts